Licensed Leisure Retreat for Sale
- Murcia, Fortuna, Costa Calida
Country House and business for sale in Fortuna. Murcia with license for 9 horses, over 20 kennels, plus running and licenced rental apartments.
We are proud to offer this property, with rental income, with full licences in place, looking for a new owner. The property consists of:
- All of the buildings are legal and registered in the escitura
- House is 2 story with 5 bedrooms, with 2 bedrooms apartment on upper floor.
- 2 Bathrooms 1 with sauna and shower and 1 with only a shower
- multiple toilets
- large Swimming pool
- 2 private pools (with the apartments for rental)
- Ouside Bar with BBQ
- 10 stables. Corrals, toilet. Various outbuildings.
- large Manege
- Hay storage
- 1 minute drive from town.
- 5 fully furnished rental apartments, licence for tourism in place
- Large gymnasium 10x17 meters.
- additional resident kennels .for 20 dogs
- Large mature gardens
- hot thermal water runs through the property.
The area around living areas is paved.
The property is available with client base, and has plenty of bookings all year round, and would benefit from someone with a good vision to take the property to the next level.
Contact us for more information, as this is a difficult property to explain!
Not far from the capital of the Murcia Region, Fortuna is famous for the abundance of its hot springs. Water, scarce in this area, flows freely in Fortuna, giving rise to a number of fountains such as la Higuera, la Cueva Negra or los Baños, thermal springs that were already popular in Roman times and which have today converted Fortuna into an important spa town.
The history of the town goes back to Iberian settlements, the remains of which can still be seen in outlying districts such as Caprés, Castillejo or Cortao de las Peñas. The Arab domination is still visible in the Castillo de los Moros (Moors’ Castle). The town’s cultural heritage is enriched with the Baroque-style Parish Church of La Purísima, the Convent and the Town Hall (which conserves some beautiful panneaux), all constructed in an aesthetic modernist style.
The surrounding countryside (at times desert-like) is covered with the water that flows from its thermal springs. Visitors can admire the Cortao de las Peñas (two mountains split apart by the movement of the earth), or the Humedal del Ajauque and Rambla Salada, protected wetland areas of great beauty.